The Digital Marketing Lab is an online workshop that teaches fashion brands and retailers how to create a clear value proposition and strong web presence that leads to a steady stream of paying customers.
That's a scary statistic, isn't it?
Trust me, I know! My business may be in the 6-figures now, but it took a lot of stress, trial and error, and sleepless nights to get there.
That's why it's so important to surround yourself with the information and tools that can help you get to that place of sustainable revenue.
You know, the place where your business is actually making money! Money that's enough for you to not only survive, but to really live the life that you deserve!
This workshop not only comes with lessons, but also instructions, action points, and templates, leading you to walk away with actual work and results.
* Marketing demystified - What this loaded term really means.
* Understanding the different components of Digital Marketing.
* Integrating Marketing into your business model.
* Declaring + understanding your target customer demographic!
* Defining your unique message that you’ll use to cultivate an audience + connect with them.
By the end of part 1, you'll know exactly who your customers are. You'll know the kind of message to create and distribute that will attract them to your business.
* No techies necessary. We'll go through easy options for creating beautiful, shoppable, and powerful websites
* Webstores demystified. We'll walk you through the components of a fashion website that gets tons of traffic and consistent sales!
By the end of part 2, you'll know the easy way to create a stunning fashion webstore, as well as the components it needs to gain traffic and sales.
* Understanding SEO + Analytics. We'll go through each of these terms so that you can solidify your SEO strategy!
* Blogging: Blogs aren't just for bloggers! Uncover the blogging strategy that can create more value for your audience and sale opportunities for you!
* Email marketing: Understand and learn how you can create beautiful and helpful email messages that inform your audience + make you money!
* List building: We'll crack the code on how to get a ton of people on your mailing list!
By the end of part 3, you will know how to position your blogging and email marketing efforts, which are the core sources of traffic for any website.
* Social media demystified - why social media is like real life.
* The top social media platforms decoded. Know which platforms can distribute your message to your target customers most effectively.
* Create a social media strategy that incorporates and supports your bandwidth, message, offerings, and demographics.
By the end of part 4, you will have created a social media strategy that is tailored to your capabilities & schedule, along with it reflecting your unique voice, which should engage and attract the right audience!
* Discover the online directories and review sites that matter, which your business should be on.
* Bloggers + Editors: How working with them can get major eyeballs on your site.
By the end of part 5, you will know how to manage and improve your online image by understanding how to use the different directories and review sites, as well as working with bloggers and editors.
* Uncover which popular paid online advertisements will be best for your fashion business.
By the end of part 6, you'll know which paid marketing avenues to use.
* Timing + Scheduling that supports your business timeline.
* Goal-Setting + Budgeting that's built to
By the end of part 7, you'll know how to create a digital marketing plan for any of your business initiatives.
Founder of FAB Counsel, a company dedicated to helping entrepreneurs create a fashion business they love!